Breast Health Formula
Helps Maintain Optimal Breast Health
Now more than ever before, women are being proactive about supporting breast health. One of the most important actions you can take is to maintain a healthy balance between “good” and “bad” estrogen. So if you'd like to proactively restore your youthful hormonal balance, try Breast Health Formula. This broad-spectrum formula provides powerful nutrients that help support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification to preserve optimal breast health.
Benefits at a Glance
- Helps maintain optimal breast health
- Supports youthful hormone balance
- Supports a healthy balance of estrogens
- Provides several botanical extracts
Maintaining Optimal Breast Health
Detrimental factors like the aging process, along with the daily bombardment of damaging environmental estrogen-like compounds, can affect the cellular structure of a woman's breast.
Research shows that specific botanical extracts can positively influence cellular status and remove some of the anxiety women face about maintaining a healthy balance of estrogens.
Promoting Healthy Estrogen Balance
Estrogen is broken down to several important metabolites in the body including the good 2-hydroxyestrone and the bad 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone. Scientists have identified nutrients like indole-3-carbinol (I3C) that can tip the delicate balance of estrogens in favor of the good form.
Women seeking to proactively restore their youthful hormonal balance can take this phytonutrient-based formula to help support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification.
Powerful Botanical Formula
Some of the active ingredients in the Breast Health Formula are:
- Phytoestrogens that function as selective estrogen receptor modifiers to help block certain estrogen receptor sites on cells, thus blocking bad estrogen from exerting its harmful effects
- Plant lignans that boost beneficial enterolactone levels and favorably alter estrogen metabolism
- Cruciferous Vegetable Extracts (such as I3C) that effectively increase 2-hydroxyestrone while reducing undesirable 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone
- Calcium d-Glucarate to safely facilitate the removal of harmful estrogen from the body
- Vitamin D to restore healthy genetic regulatory switching to aging cells
Be proactive and support optimal breast health by adding Breast Health Formula to your regimen today!
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg
- Calcium (as calcium D-glucarate) 16.5 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 2 mg
- Proprietary Cruciferous Vegetable Blend 550 mg
- Broccoli super concentrate extract (seed and plant) [providing glucosinolates]; watercress 4:1 extract (whole herb); wasabi powder (rhizome)
- I3C (Indole-3-carbinol) 100 mg
- Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors Blend 65 mg
- Flax lignan extract (seed) [providing secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG)]; HMRlignan™ Norway spruce (Picea abies) lignan extract (knot wood) [std. to 90% hydroxymatairesinol potassium acetate]
- Isoflavones (from Novasoy® soy isoflavone concentrate) 35 mg
- DIM (3,3’-diindolylmethane) 14 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, corn starch, maltodextrin, silica.
Take two (2) capsules daily for individuals weighing up to 160 lbs., and for those weighing over 160 lbs., take three (3) to four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
This product can be taken, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product if you have a thyroid condition, high blood calcium levels, or hormone-sensitive cancers. Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.