Support digestive function, nutrient absorption, energy production, and immunity with CT-Zyme.* This proprietary blend of 11 digestive enzymes — including amylase, beta glucanase, bromelain, and cellulase — assist the body in digesting high-fiber and nutrient-dense foods, such as beans, fruit, grains, lentils, and vegetables.*
Each enzyme in CT-Zyme functions at a specific pH, which makes the enzymes effective at every stage of digestion as it passes through the gastrointestinal tract.
When taken with meals, CT-Zyme acts as a digestive enzyme. When taken 1-2 hours away from food, it acts as a proteolytic enzyme.
Formulated with Carbon Technology
Carbon Technology is a proprietary blend of fulvic acids, humic acids, and polysaccharides that support cellular repair and the body’s natural ability to detoxify.* With a low pH, Carbon Technology also helps protect ingredients from being digested by stomach acid, so that they remain intact as they enter the desired location in the body.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
- Enzyme Blend 804 mg*
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Protease 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Phytase (Aspergillus niger)
- Beta Glucanase (Trichoderma reesei)
- Xylanase (Trichoderma sp.)
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus)
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei)
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger)
- Alpha Galactosidase (Aspergillus niger)
- Hemicellulase (Aspergillus niger)
- Lipase (Rhizopus oryzae)
- Proprietary Blend 13 mg*
- Humic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Citric Acid
Other ingredients: HPMC (Capsule), Polysaccharides, Rice Dextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Take 2 capsules twice daily or as otherwise directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or considering use for a child.